Chocolate Collagen Creamer for Coffee: Grass Fed
- Collagen Creamy Goodness - Looking for a healthier coffee creamer alternative? Key Nutrients’ Chocolate Collagen Coffee Creamer is formulated with Bioavailable Collagen Peptides filled with protein that can help you reach optimal health. Gain energy and ketone production effortlessly while enjoying the great taste and richness of our MCT oil powder Cocoa Creamer. Give your cup of coffee an extra boost with a few scoops of our soy & gluten-free powder creamer to your coffee. Enjoy!
- Perfect For Keto Enthusiasts- Living the keto life? Add an extra boost to your morning coffee with our Chocolate Collagen Protein Powder. Sourced from grass-fed pastures, our coffee creamer is formulated with bioavailable collagen peptides, MCT oil from coconut, and keto-friendly ingredients that will leave you looking and feeling great, inside out. Whether you're on a keto diet or not, our creamer is a great addition to a plain cup of coffee. Start your mornings with a keto-friendly drink!
- Keeps Joints in Tip-top Shape- Collagen fibers are what keep your skeletal system flexible. However, as we age, our collagen levels start to decline. Low collagen production makes us less flexible, with brittle joints over time. Luckily, our Coffee Creamer powder is enriched with essential amino acids that can help support Joint Health. Adding collagen keto powder to your diet can help you stay in great shape, get and maintain glowing skin, and relieve joint pain and stiff ligaments.
- No Aftertaste- Not a fan of the aftertaste that healthier food options usually have? No worries. Key Nutrients’ Chocolate Collagen Coffee Creamer is sweetened with 100% natural stevia and cocoa flavor that will positively please your taste buds. Our coffee creamer can provide the necessary building blocks needed to produce collagen in an easy-to-mix collagen powder drink. Fit for all diets, you can simply relax and create great-tasting low-carb drinks—soy and guilt free!
Collagen is the most abundant structural protein in the human body, forming your skin, nails, hair, and connective tissue. But the older you get, the less collagen you make. Taking a collagen supplement can help support your one-and-only body as the years go by.
Clean Keto? We Got You Covered.
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavorings
- No gluten, soy, or dairy
- No harmful chemicals
The collagen matrix in our skin breaks down as we age, leading to signs of aging. In one study, women showed significant improvements in skin elasticity after four weeks of collagen supplementation.
Clean and Simple
Multi-Collagen adds a clean, flavorless texture to your water, coffee, tea, or smoothie. And don’t worry, it has zero artificial ingredients or sugar to derail your healthy lifestyle.
Taking collagen helps buffer your joints against the stressors of life. In college athletes, collagen supplementation was shown to reduce joint pain from physical activity.
For Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments, Muscles, Digestion and Healthy Glowing Skin with Multi-Collagen Protein.
We perform microbial and purity analysis tests as well as allergen-specific testing on all products. As with any raw materials, quality control measures must be applied to all ingredients to ensure they are pure, free of chemical and microbial contaminants, and meet our high ingredient purity standards.
All our products are manufactured in the USA at FDA-registered and inspected facilities. We establish stringent quality control standards with our manufacturers so that all our supplements exceed expectations set by GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
I drink it daily and it truly makes all the difference in my skin, hair, and nails!
This collagen powder is fantastic!
I love this collagen powder so much. It’s tasteless and it dissolved easily in my daily morning coffee. I have been using it religiously for two months and I’ve noticed huge changes in my skin and hair.
Add 1-3 scoops daily to your water, coffee, tea, smoothie, or other beverage for skin, hair, nail, and digestive benefits. Take whenever it’s most convenient. Consider a scoop at night to promote relaxation.
Our collagen comes from grass-fed cows, wild marine life, ethically-raised chickens, and egg shells.
Absolutely. With zero sugar or carbs, it’s a perfect compliment to your keto diet.
Each type of collagen (I, II, III, V, and X) has research behind it for supporting healthy skin, connective tissue, and more.(3) 3) Avila Rodríguez MI, Rodríguez Barroso LG, Sánchez ML. Collagen: A review on its sources and potential cosmetic applications. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2018 Feb;17(1):20-26. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12450. Epub 2017 Nov 16. PMID: 29144022.
Probably not. Collagen is a natural mix of amino acids (protein) found in food, and is very safe.