Rest assured that any and all information we collect from you will be used in accordance with all applicable US data protection laws. Key Nutrients complies with Arizona privacy legislation.
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the purpose of providing you with the best products and services possible. We do not sell or give away access to the personal information you provided to us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information for the sole purpose of efficiently conducting our business. At all times we try to only collect the information we need for the particular service we are providing. Any and all personal information we collect from will be used when you:
- Register for our website
- Order from our website
- Contact us for questions or concerns
When you register to use our website, we will request for the following information:
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number or Mobile Number
You agree that we may retain any of your personal information indefinitely, although we are not obliged to do so. Please keep your contact details with us up to date.
We collect the following information based on your activity on our website:
- Your communication (inquiries, concerns) with Key Nutrients customer service/staff.
- Products and items you have purchased from us and any third parties linked through our site
- Promotions you have entered into, participated in and won.
STATEMENT OF STATUTORY RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 provides California residents with certain rights as to personal information maintained by businesses subject to the statute. Those rights include the following:
- The right to request disclosure of personal information, including the categories of personal information collected, the source of the personal information, any use made of the personal information, and, if personal information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of such personal information and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about the requesting individual during the 12 months before the request;
- The right – with certain exceptions – to have personal information deleted;
- The right to request that personal information not be sold to third parties; and
- The right not to be discriminated on the basis of having asserted privacy rights.
California residents may file a request for their personal information to any business subject to the CCPA twice within a twelve-month period. The responding business will need to obtain information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity. The business must respond within forty-five (45) days of receiving a request for personal information.
If you are a California resident, you have the rights identified in the Statement of Statutory Rights of California Consumers above to have access to your personal information, and to have information deleted. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us on our website at: https://keynutrients.com/pages/contact.
Some of our advertising partners have their own privacy disclosures intended for California Residents.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You will provide information to us when you create an Account. You acknowledge this may be Personal Information, including but not limited to your username, password, and email address. By creating an Account and providing this Personal Information to us you are allowing us, and others, to identify you and therefore you may not be anonymous. In order to send you important information about our Services, we may use your Personal Information. You have the option to unsubscribe from these messages through your settings, however, we reserve the right to contact you should we deem it necessary. We use the personal information we collect from you to provide efficient services.
Examples of how we use your personal information to provide our services:
- Your log-in details (email address and password) allows us to recognize you every time you return to the website. This also allows us to provide you with faster, more efficient and personalized service.
- Your IP address is used to prevent fraud, spam or abuse of our website.
- When you place an order on our website, the following personal information may be provided in order to complete your order/purchase: Your full name, email address, telephone, shipping and billing addresses. Please be informed that we will not provide any third parties with your bank or credit card information
USE OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
We use your email address, first and foremost, to communicate with you. Mostly, we send service emails and updates on site improvements.
We send you service emails when you:
- Complete your registration to our site.
- Place an order or complete a purchase. We confirm your order and give you updates on the status of your orders and delivery.
- Request specific information or customer service assistance.
We neither receive nor keep track of your bank account or credit card information. All your payment information is received by a third party payment processing service and are not shared with any other organisation.
The third party payment processor/gateway will record your credit card information for use in future purchases. You have the option to delete and update this information any time by updating your personal account in our site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Some website features may not function properly without cookies.
The information collected by these tools may include the IP address of the device you are using and information about sites that IP address has come from, the pages accessed on our site and the next site visited. We use the information to help to track your use of our websites to improve your user experience and the quality of our services.
The below companies may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
- Rakuten Opt-Out: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/subject-requests/
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Any and all information we collect from you are stored on secure servers and stored in accordance with our company’s security policy and the law. We use high-security encryption to store passwords and log-in details, if you permit us to store this information for you.
While we do our very best to protect your personal information, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website. Please keep in mind that any transmission of your personal information via the internet is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, however, we immediately implement strict security protocols to prevent any unauthorized access.
The information that we collect about you is used only for the purpose of providing you with information about the products and our site. We do not publish your personal information.
You may request us not to use your personal information for a particular purpose and we will take all reasonable measures to comply with your request.
Please direct all inquiries and requests to:
Key Nutrients, LLC 9375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 480-535-1660 Office [email protected]
We will keep a copy of any e-mail you send to us regarding the above if we reasonably believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
The content of any e-mail message sent by you may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if we suspect any form of e-mail abuse.
We may collect and aggregate for analysis Personal information from you, however will take all reasonable steps to ensure anonymity of each individual, unless you have indicated (expressly or impliedly) that we may make provide the information to others and that we may identify you in doing so.
THIRD PARTY SITES
You warrant that if, at any time through the use of our Website you provide information about another individual (personal or otherwise), you have that individual’s consent to provide the information for that purpose.
This Website is not intended to be used by minors, however it is the parent’s responsibility to monitor a minor’s use of this Website.
For further questions or comments, please feel free to contact our customer care team via ([email protected]).