Do you fall asleep, only to wake up at 2:00 in the morning? We can help! LIGHTS OUT was formulated for those who can’t turn their brain off, in order to get a solid night sleep.
ARE YOU PLAGUED – WITH THOUGHTS, ANXIETY AND RESTLESSNESS FROM THE DAILY GRIND? Try LIGHTS OUT, our all natural sleep aid.
ALL-NATURAL, NON-HABIT FORMING INDREDIENTS – LIGHTS OUT is an herbal sleep aid formulated with natural, non-GMO, non-habit forming, ingredients. Unlike prescription sleep medication, that can leave you groggy the next day, LIGHTS OUT is a natural sleep aid that encourages a healthy sleep cycle, without the unwanted side effects.
WAKE REFRESHED & ENERGIZED! Be a better version of you and kick sleep deprivation in the pants! A good night’s sleep improves mood, cognition, attention, memory, decision making and even sex life. Wake up on the right side of the bed and seize the day!
5 Great Reasons To Buy From Us
SLEEP makes you feel better PERIOD! Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, memory, mood and more. LIGHTS OUT helps you fall asleep fast and stay asleep throughout the night, so you wake up refreshed, energized and ready to tackle the day!
- VALERIAN ROOT has been used as a medicinal herb since the time of ancient Greece and Rome. Hippocrates described its properties, as a remedy for insomnia.
- CHAMOMILE is an age-old medicinal herb known in ancient Egypt and Rome. It has been used for its muscle-relaxing effects and for providing calming support to the nervous system.
- GABA is a naturally produced amino acid. It inhibits nerve transmission in the brain, calming nervous activity.
- 5HTP or “hydroxy L-tryptophan” is a naturally-occurring amino acid. It increases production of serotonin. Serotonin levels in the nervous system are essential for healthy sleep patterns.
- PASSION FLOWER is an age-old botanical known for calming properties, ideal for relaxation and deep sleep.
- LEMON BALM is considered a calming herb and has been used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety and to promote sleep.
- MELATONIN is a natural hormone made by the body. It helps regulate your internal sleep cycle. Elevated melatonin levels signal your body that it’s time to go to sleep.
- VITAMIN B6 aids in the metabolism of key relaxation amino acids and neurotransmitters, such as GABA, serotonin and tryptophan. A deficiency in B6 may cause tryptophan to be shunted, leading to low serotonin and melatonin, and causing sleep difficulties.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3.95 in|