Electrolyte Recovery Plus
- Easy to Mix Hydration Drink - Key Nutrients’ Electrolyte Powder is the perfect hydration supplement for all. Suitable for all ages and diets, everyone can enjoy our caffeine-free drink mix. Free from artificial colors and sweeteners, give your immune system the extra boost to fight off illness, fatigue and hangovers!
- Electrolytes You Can Trust - Hydrate your body, regulate nerve & muscle function and rebuild damaged muscle tissue with 6 key electrolytes: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium & more. Enriched with 12 additional vitamins, this electrolyte mix drink is free from artificial colors and sweeteners.
- Zero Calories & Carbs, Keto & Paleo Diet Friendly - Sweetened with Organic Stevia Extract, our drink mix is sugar free and has zero calories. Feel right and great with this keto-friendly electrolyte powder!
- Replenish & Rehydrate Your System - Feeling drained after a workout? Along with releasing toxins, our bodies also lose important electrolytes when we sweat. Replenish essential vitamins and re-hydrate your system with Key Nutrients’ ultimate Keto Electrolytes Powder.
Why You Need More Electrolytes On Keto
Electrolyte deficiency is common on keto because:
- Whole food diets like keto are naturally low in key electrolytes
- You excrete more electrolytes through urine on a keto diet
To feel and perform your best, you need to replenish your electrolytes. That’s why we created Electrolyte Recovery Plus.
Clean Keto? We Got You Covered.
- No added sugar
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavorings
- No gluten, soy, or dairy
- No harmful chemicals
Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult a physician before use if pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, or if you have a serious medical condition. Anecdotal responses of dizziness, headaches, and stomach discomfort after consumption have been reported.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
Getting you ready physically & mentally.
Pushing you through even your longest meetings.
Preparing you for the restful sleep you need.
Feel Better On Keto
The headaches, cramps, and fatigue of “keto flu” are often due to electrolyte deficiency. Fix the deficiency and you fix the symptoms.
Recharge After Exercise
Sweaty workout? Take this afterwards to replenish electrolytes, recover stronger, and get back out there faster.
Electrolytes for Energy
Electrolytes like sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, chloride, and calcium conduct electricity to power your nervous system. Take them daily and you’ll feel the difference.
Water Isn’t Enough
Hydration is essential for health, longevity, and performance. Water isn’t enough. You need a balanced mix of all 6 electrolytes to replenish.
We perform microbial and purity analysis tests as well as allergen-specific testing on all products. As with any raw materials, quality control measures must be applied to all ingredients to ensure they are pure, free of chemical and microbial contaminants, and meet our high ingredient purity standards.
All our products are manufactured in the USA at FDA-registered and inspected facilities. We establish stringent quality control standards with our manufacturers so that all our supplements exceed expectations set by GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
ELECTROLYTE RECOVERY PLUS
Hands down BEST electrolyte powder on the market. It’s affordable, versatile and tastes incredible. It’s even toddler approved!
ELECTROLYTE RECOVERY PLUS
If you are on a low carb diet electrolytes are a MUST! Key nutrients are my favorite because not only do the flavors mix well but you get the most out of your money.
ELECTROLYTE RECOVERY PLUS
The flavor is spot on - not too sweet, just right! No weird aftertaste!
Take 1-3 scoops daily to support low-carb electrolyte needs, and take an extra scoop after exercise to support hydration and recovery.
Electrolytes like sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, chloride, and calcium power your nervous system and balance your body fluids. Getting enough electrolytes through diet and supplements helps you stay energized, comfortable, and cramp-free.
Yes. Even though keto dieters need more electrolytes on average, most people will benefit from getting more of these key minerals.
Because, along with electrolytes, B vitamins, vitamin C, selenium, and copper are important for energy, immunity, and general wellness.
My Favorite Afternoon Pick-Me-Up
I purchased the mango peach and lemonade, and while both are delicious, mango peach is where it’s at.
I use it everymorning when I wake up
I absolutely love this product! It has become an essential part of my morning routine - the first thing I do is fill a 32oz glass of water with one scoop of this amazing supplement and chug it down. Not only does it give me an instant boost of energy, but it also helps me stay hydrated throughout the day.
It is the best electrolyte I have tried, I have been taking it for many years and I would not change it for anything
I drink this between pickleball games. It tastes terrific and keeps me hydrated.
It is so good!! I love it and will definitely purchase it again